Saturday, October 10, 2020

Got H2O?

I was all discombobulated Thursday evening and most of yesterday. My schedule got thrown off a bit because a water main broke near my workplace Thursday morning. The water district shut the water off at 2:00pm, so that meant no potty breaks after that! You can guess why I had to leave work a little earlier than normal....

Then early yesterday morning (Friday) I heard my cell phone do a little "ding-a-ling."  It was a text message from our H.R. person that we still didn't have water at work, so the office would be closed. That was all well and good except that I wanted to get the check run printed and mailed out. I got the "okay" to go in for a couple hours to get that done. Still, when you know you don't have access to a restroom.... 

I brought my laptop home with me, so I was able to work a few more hours yesterday knowing a bathroom was nearby....  Home, sweet home!

No comments: