Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Dad 536: Senate Hearings

(Dad certainly has no opinions whatsoever, ha ha! I agree with him. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a fantastic sunny afternoon here at temperatures in the 70s. A great "late summer" afternoon.
 
This week I have watched about all of Judge Amy Coney Barrett's Senate Judiciary Committee hearings. As I watch, I have serious thoughts about how some of these elected officials got votes for a six-year membership in the Senate. I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of citizens that missed out when common sense and brains were being distributed.
 
My official results: The judge was the smartest person in the room. Secondly, I realize that if I'm in a room with many, many senators, I will definitely not be the most stupid person in the room. Right now I must stop watching a senator from the big island making the world know that she really should not be a member of Mensa. She would be better to shut up, then at least millions of citizens would not know she is a fool – but her speaking confirms it.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: