Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Dad 538: Shady Deals

(Mom's windowshades were open tonight. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another cold pre-winter day in the Northeast (40° and rain). We are expecting snow tomorrow night. Could be a couple inches. Already the northern part of the state has had snow and pictures show Sugarloaf trails covered. If this keeps up it will be an early ski season!
 
Stopped up to see Mary Lou today in the rain, but her windows had the shades closed. Did try to look and see her but could not see well enough, so I came back home. Will check this evening to see her. Hope her shades are open.
 
Well, I'm ready to have the elections over. I hope my votes are winners, but it won't be the first time I lost. Hope for the best! Really tired of voting promos on radio and television. Even I know that all running for office lie most of the time. It's amazing how many running for office tell us things that even I know aren't true. Look at their record and vote on accomplishments, if any of them have any! GO VOTE!!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: