Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Dad 535: Debate Predictions

(Dad wrote this post around 4:00pm. The weather cooperated for his evening window visit and for my after-work window visit with Mom. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beautiful, fairly warm morning today. We had showers this afternoon, but probably no more showers this evening. The sun is sure shining brightly now.
 
My outdoor meeting with Mary Lou this morning was very successful. I'll visit her again this evening (through a window) if the rain doesn't return. Hope it stays dry.
 
I'm getting ready to watch the debate tonight between the current vice president and his November 3rd opponent. Don't expect it to be very lively or as loud and uncontrolled as the presidential debate of one week ago. I'll watch all the debates if they do have any more. Won't be surprised if they do not happen. Just saying!
 
I'll be glad when November 4th gets here. Will be back to normal, although probably still not visiting with loved ones in nursing homes. (It will be a year in 2021.) Let us open up the country now! I'm done!!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: