Saturday, September 26, 2020

Lew's Logbook: Diner Attendance

 (Lew writes today. "Crona" is a la Bob Marley. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)

The little diner at the top of our road, Blast From The Past Too, opened up as soon as they could when Crona restrictions were relaxed.  We were getting take-out for a while until one night we realized that they were letting customers in, albeit with some funky rules.  (Some places have not reopened yet.)  Anyway, they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The food is quite good (it is diner food). 

My weekly “old guys breakfast” has resumed and we are going to BFTPT every week. Our breakfast place before Crona probably will not ever be the same.  It was a breakfast buffet and I don’t see those coming back.  

Tracy and I have also resumed our regular weekly breakfast with another couple and guess where we go.  

At least every other week I have breakfast with my brother and, again, it is at BFTPT.  

Tracy’s dad (Derf) enjoys going up to the diner once a week for dinner so there I go again.  

This week I was hitting on all cylinders.  Tuesday with my old guys, Friday morning with my brother, Friday night with Tracy and Derf, and Saturday morning with our friends.  Four times to BFTPT this week....

I need to see if they are looking for any investors.

No comments: