Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Dad 534: Presidential Debate 2020

(Last night's debate kept me wide awake. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A beautiful afternoon with a lot of bright sun. This after a night of rain. We are thankful for the rain but we need some more. We are dry.
 
I watched the long-awaited presidential debate last night. I will probably watch the next two debates. Hope that the debates are controlled a little better and not as mixed up as last night. Not a very good reference for a high end production! Quite the opposite. I can't remember any other time on television that I heard a president called "not smart," a "clown," and being told to "shut up." Not a very classy show. Hopefully the next debates are a little better controlled. New rules are now being made. Tune in after the next debate. I'll have more gems!
 
Tomorrow we start a new month. The last full month before voting. I'll be picking up a couple ballots in the next two weeks so Mary Lou and I can vote. Will be glad to get this done.
 
Enough for today.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: