Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Dad 530: Rain, Restrictions, Renewal

(Still raining tonight, but summer should be back tomorrow. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Not a great summer day. A slight rain this afternoon. Will not see Mary Lou this evening as it is raining right now.
 
Received some news this week that is in the good column. Next week we will be able to have outdoor visits with our family members that are in nursing homes; visits will be for 1/2 hour every two weeks. Wow! Once again I say open up 100% of the country and take care of the virus. Keep your masks handy!
 
If all goes well I will renew my driver's license tomorrow. It was due in July but I had to get an appointment to renew it due to COVID-19. Want to get rid of my glasses restriction. Had cataracts removed and put in new lenses. Will keep my motorcycle permission and CDL (Commercial Driver's License).
 
Tired of writing. So....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!
 

No comments: