Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Dad 448: Oh, What a Relief It Is

(I think Dad misses his pump... NOT! Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Great day today! Temp only reached around 30°. Good day to clean up our yard with plow and Lew's new snowblower.
 
Congratulations to grandson Zack as he was a finalist (one of three) for the Gaziano lineman award which is based on grades, community service, and football. (As a runner-up he received $1000, a really nice jacket, and a trophy.) Additional recognition he received this year: He was chosen as the outstanding lineman for the large schools. Was also all-state and all-academic team. Great job, Zack!

My bag containing the pump for my antibiotics (given me through an IV) was taken off and PICC line was removed last Friday. The bag was on me for 26 days, 24/7. What a relief! Check Tracy's post on Friday for my picture as I exited the doctors office.

Haircut for spouse tomorrow. It will be cold.

Spouse and I go to primary care doctor on Friday.

Enough for now.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: