Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Dad 447: Pump and Plow

(Dad writes today about a couple things to get rid of. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Well we finally have a temperature above freezing. In fact we expect rain tomorrow. Better than snow.
 
Well I thought I was about to get rid of the antibiotic pump Friday that I have been wearing 24/7 since December 31. I found out today I may have four extra days. I will, however, try to get this bag off me during Friday's visit to the infectious disease doctor. Wish me luck. I guess I can take another four days if necessary. Won't like it but I will do it.
 
Lew bought a snowblower today to help us remove snow. Still have plow truck but thinking of getting rid of it and having someone else plow a couple shots down the driveway. Then use the snowblower to clean up the yard. We'll see.
 
Tune in next week to see just when I got rid of the PUMP!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: