Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Dad 443: A Survival Story (Part 1)

(Dad will be writing for a few days. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Slight snow on Friday. Could be a serious winter storm Saturday night into Sunday. Coast could get serious ice storm. We'll see.
 
In 1948 at the age of nine I spent February 25-28 in the hospital. My appendix was removed. After that I spent 71 years with no other hospital visits for me. Then I spent December 22 to the last day of December as a patient just a few weeks ago. I'm home now wearing a pump for a month while getting antibiotics three times a day. Thanks to Tracy and Lew for changing my pump every day.
 
Over the next few days I will explain what happened and how I survived. I voted "no" for a hospital trip. I was outvoted by all others in attendance. So I went. Tune in the next few days while I'll explain just what happened.
 
Enough for today.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: