Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dad 360: Couched In Comfort

(I was still at work when Dad wrote the following post, and I completely missed the sun's appearance. Rats. Enjoy Dad's post anyway! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! The day started off cloudy, cool, and damp. Late in the day now. Temperature has made it into the 60s. The sun is out. What a great afternoon.
 
Just got our new couch. Spouse is happy to see it and approves of the purchase Lew and I made. We (Spouse and I) are now sitting comfortably on the couch with our motorized leg lifts and heads back. It is comfortable!
 
Yesterday Lew played a very important role as we installed our new air conditioner. In fact, he did most of the installing. It runs well and is quite quiet compared to our older machine. If the weather stays the same, we will not need to run an air conditioner this year.
 
Now all I have to settle on is a new car. Maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll get that done. No purchase – just a rental! Stay tuned.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: