Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Sweater Weather

My father mentioned to me that I didn't post yesterday. I thought about writing something, but I decided to take the holiday off.

If I hadn't taken yesterday off, I would have skipped blogging tonight. The weather has been so cold and damp that I am starting to catch a cold. I guess you could say that the weather and I are both "under the weather."

I was feeling so cold this morning that I grabbed my long sweater before leaving for work. I wore my sweater all day in the office. The sweater of which I speak is my "go to" sweater for staying warm during the winter. That's how cold I felt!

Lew and I have a heated mattress pad and you better believe that it is already on. It will be nice to get into a warm bed.

I do hope that Mister Sun decides to make an appearance soon.

No comments: