Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bugged!

When I took my slippers off before showering yesterday morning, I noticed I had a bloody toe. I reached down to clean it, but then I realized it was really a loose scab. So I peeled it off...

... and discovered it was really a tick!

UGH!!!!!

The tick was alive and well. And it did not die easily. Lew was able to crunch it to death with the end of a kitchen implement.

Fortunately the tick had not burrowed into me. The best I can figure is that it came in on my sock after A Lovely Stroll. I had put my slippers on over my socks, and I bet the tick stayed in my slipper all night....

Socked feet at night, Tracy's delight. Bare feet in the morning, Tracy take warning!

There have been no additional tick sightings, thank goodness.

One more buggy event:  Today when I got to work, a wasp landed on the driver's side window of my car right after I parked. I was trapped! I stared the wasp down, and he eventually flew away. Then I dashed into the building.

I dislike bugs.

🐛🐜🐝🐞

No comments: