Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Dad 359: Agent Lew

(I am glad my father is keeping Lew busy. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another not-so-great spring day. A little cool. A little cloudy. However, the experts say we will get a soaking on Friday. Then the Memorial Day weekend. Saturday and Sunday to be alright, but not great. Monday could be raining. When will we get a string of warm, sunny days? Please! We have earned it!
 
Lew has been my agent to find me a new car, couch, and air conditioner. He seems to have everything under control. We will be visiting one or two places and I plan on purchasing a couch-type piece of furniture tomorrow. I want it now! Wish me luck.
 
Lew also has what I need for an auto in his sights. And knows exactly what I want for air conditioner. It is good to have an agent.
 
Spouse (Mary Lou) is continuing her work with her therapists. Seems to be improving daily. Keep the prayers coming!
 
Running out of paper. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: