Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Warm and Cozy

On this Thanksgiving Eve, I would like to express my gratitude for a material possession. (That's okay, right?) And that material possession is....

The space heater.

Actually, I have two: one in my office at work, and one in my home "office" (a.k.a. the back room upstairs).

The heat has not been functioning properly at work this week, so my little space heater has been working hard. Yesterday morning our office was so cold that my office-mate turned on my heater before I even got there. She has her own space heater, but she wanted to get the room warmed up as much as possible. I am thankful for my caring office-mate! (The heat got fixed today.)

There is no heat in our back room upstairs here at home, so I rely on my space heater to keep me warm when I work on my computer or read at my desk. It is keeping me toasty as I type this!

I am thankful for more than just my space heaters, of course. Life is a gift and I am blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: