Thursday, November 5, 2015

Dad 278: Playoffs

(I just ate the last of my Halloween candy. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another not-so-bad day for November. Actually our weather has been very good (warmer than expected) and doesn't look too bad for the next week. We'll take it.
 
Well, Josh's (and Zack's) team won their first playoff game. They will now play in the semi-final round. (This will be a tough game as they will play the defending state champs.) Josh has started the last three years and has made the playoffs every year, never getting by the semis. He has had a good career. Now we wait for Zack in his sophomore through senior years. Good luck this weekend in the playoffs.
 
Almost ready for winter. All things are put away and I just need to wrap up my trailer wheels and the front trailer assembly. A few tarps and bungee cords and I'm ready for anything.
 
Please keep the prayers and thoughts coming for Spouse. I must get actively involved in her exercise program. Thanks for your concern.
 
Done for the week (one page only). Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: