Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dad 280: Muy Bueno

(When setting up a new device – for example, a TV – it helps if you don't change the onscreen menu to a foreign language. Hopefully another household member – for example, a daughter – is able to reset it to English. Setting up the device is easy after that. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A real cloud-covered fall day we experienced today. Very cool also. Fall is here and that means winter is on its way. Oh, joy! We are ready!
 
It is granddaughter Kelsey's birthday today. Happy Birthday to you, Kelsey!
 
Heard some good news today for grandson Josh. He made All-Conference first team as a defensive end in football. Congratulations, Josh! Good job!
 
I received a new 9-inch television yesterday from Amazon. (I wanted a little television on the nightstand by my bed.) I have it hooked up but have not been able to get it set up properly. I cannot receive the channels I should get by the numbers. I'll get Lew or Tracy to set it up for me. At least I hope so.
 
Spouse is still exercising a little and seems to be doing all right. We must get her working more time each day on her arm and walking. At our age this is easier said than done. Must do, though! Please keep Spouse in your prayers. Thanks.
 
It is now time to fix dinner. That means I'm done writing. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: