Monday, November 16, 2015

Some Updates

Lew and Matt are making a comeback in the church fantasy football league. Their team is now 4-6. I hope their winning trend continues!

My new computer gave me more headaches over the weekend. Lew even brought the box in so that we could pack the machine back up and return it to the store. But I decided to give it one more try from scratch – along with doing some extra troubleshooting – and everything seems to be working okay at the moment. (I do believe the problem was more with Windows 10 than with the machine itself.) I hope I have solved the major problems, because I do enjoy using the computer.

There are just over six weeks left in 2015 and I have six books to finish for my 2015 Reading Challenge. I've got two books going right now. I think I'm going to make it.

Fifteen years ago today my sister Debbie gave birth to a 10 pound, 4-ounce baby boy. Happy Birthday to you, Zack!

No comments: