Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sayonara, Laptop.... Maybe

Lew's buddy Dick always takes us out for breakfast on Veterans Day.  (Thank you for your service, Lew!)  I enjoyed my hot chocolate, scrambled eggs, and pumpkin muffin.

Lew and I went to the mall after breakfast to get my ring checked. (See yesterday's post.)

We then went into Best Buy to look at laptops. I wanted to get an idea of what was available. I wasn't planning on purchasing anything today.

I purchased something today.

I decided on an all-in-one computer. Wireless keyboard and mouse. A touch screen, even. Very slick.

I have been getting it up and running ever since we got home. There have been a couple "blips" so far. I was ready to take it back to the store more than once. But Lew encouraged me to keep at it, and I think I may have reached a happy place. I do like how it works. And I LOVE the big screen.

Still, I'm not going to load a lot of data onto it yet!

No comments: