Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Leggings Experiment

Now that I am a working girl again, I have to revamp my wardrobe a bit.

Some of the gals that I work with wear long tunics/jerseys over leggings, so I decided I to get some leggings myself.

I looked on Amazon and ended up ordering six pairs... all black. (I guess you could say I wasn't sure what kind to get.)

When the leggings arrived, I took them all out of the packages and threw the packaging away.

I realized later that some of the leggings did not list the brand name on them.

My initial thought was, "How am I supposed to evaluate which ones I like best if I don't even know which ones are which?"

But then I had an "Aha!" moment....

Because the leggings all had different percentage labels on them (different percentages of cotton, spandex, etc.), I could click through my Amazon order online and figure out which brand was which.

One more reason I enjoy Internet shopping!

(Postscript: I have worn all six pairs. I like all but one.)

No comments: