Saturday, August 1, 2015

Kitty Water Torture

Yesterday I made a big decision.... It's time to train Marilyn to stay OFF the kitchen counters.

I found a little squirt bottle and filled it with water. The first time she jumped up on the counter, I sprayed her with it. She looked alarmed and finally jumped down.

The next time she jumped up, the spray piece didn't work. But she saw me holding it and that was all it took. She jumped down!

I wish I could say the problem is completely taken care of. What she does now: She quickly jumps from one surface to another until she is on top of the kitchen cupboards. She then makes her way around so that she is peering down at me from right above the sink.

As long as this is all she does, I guess I would be okay with that. And at least the paper towels would be safe.  ;)

We love our kitties!

No comments: