Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Dad 268: Checkup and In

(I was leaving to run some errands when my parents were returning from the hair salon. My father and I had a very safe game of chicken in the driveway. I lost... but please enjoy Dad's post anyway! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a warm sunny afternoon after a real foggy morning. The last Wednesday in August.
 
Well, Spouse and I have dropped her from outpatient therapy. Reason: Anxiety! We are now attempting to do more at home and get inpatient therapy due to Spouse being mostly homebound. Hope it works out. We'll find out soon.
 
Did take Spouse to the hair salon today. She was happy to get her hair cut. Thank you, Cindy!
 
I had my checkup today after drawing my blood two day's ago. My report was much better than I thought it would be. Said I'm in good health. My blood pressure was even better than I suspected. I hope it was accurate.
 
I got home from my checkup to find Tracy dancing in our living room. I'm sure you will hear why in the near future.
 
Enough for today, sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: