Monday, October 14, 2013

Love That Dirty Water!

What a day yesterday was for New England sports fans.

First we had the Patriots coming back to win in the final seconds of the game.  After watching the winning touchdown pass, Lew and I both yelled in our excitement.  I can't remember what we yelled, but I know it was happy yelling.

Then there are those Red Sox!  I admit that I was asleep by the time Big Papi hit the grand slam in the 8th inning to tie the game.  (Lew and I both conked out when the score was still 1-0, so we weren't being "fair weather" fans; we really were just plain old tired.)  Although I missed seeing the game "live," I took advantage of modern-day technology:  Before I got out of bed this morning, I had already watched all of the highlights on my iPad.

Let's keep up the great work, fellas!

No comments: