Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dad 172: Catching Up (and Go Sox!)

(My stomach would prefer Boston in four games, but six will work. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Coming to you from the Northeast on a bright, sunny, cold day. Temps in the 30s. Along the coast we are still waiting for a good frost. Fall is here!

I'll be brief today as I catch everything up to date.

Zack's seventh grade football season is over. Seven wins, no losses, and one tie! Josh's high school team has one game left before the playoffs. They are assured of a home playoff game. It is sudden death in the playoffs. Stay tuned.

The Patriots stunk up the stadium on Sunday and lost. The Colts, with family friend Andy Studebaker playing for them, beat Peyton and the Broncos. I didn't watch the whole game but saw Andy get head butted by a Bronco and pick up 15 yards for the Colts. Real happy that Peyton got beat by the Colts.

In case you aren't aware, the BoSox open the World Series tonight at home against St. Louis. It is like old times. The winningest teams in both leagues are in the series. GO BOSOX!! Boston in six games! Bank on it.

My plow has been refreshed by the experts and all other pre-winter duties are done. Everything has been properly secured for the season, which is about to be upon us. Oh joy!

I am now back on track for my daily ellipticizing. I will refer to the elliptical machine from this day forward as "the evil misery machine." Abbreviated as EM^2. So there!

I'm still out of the loop on sister Jean. I now have her new phone number, but have been unable to reach her as of today. I'll keep trying. Keep the prayers coming. Thanks!

I believe my goal of catching up to date has been successful. Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: