Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dad 168: Catching Up

(Apparently Dad has embraced the "Bloggy Break" theme today. Enjoy his brief-for-him post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Enjoying another glorious day in the Northeast. We are in the middle of a great week of weather. Truly, fall weather at its best! However, a chill is setting in. Brrr!

Will try to get caught up today in a very brief post. This will keep proofreader and editor happy. Will keep the corrections at a minimum.

Last week we reported sister Jean came through her surgery well. We were all pleased. However, last night I learned that cancer is still present. Will keep you up-to-date when I learn more. Please keep the prayers coming.

Zack's football team continues to win. Josh's team lost a close game to the defending state champions and will face a very strong team this week.

Sent sister Deb off to Massachusetts for her 50th college reunion. She'll pass through Indianapolis next week on her way back to her winter home in Florida.

As you see, we had much activity this past week. I'm writing this as I sit in my car waiting for Spouse to get her hair done. Shouldn't have to wait too long. At least, that is my hope.

I'll try to do better next week, but for now, this will have to do. Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: