Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Week As a Social Butterfly

Wow! What a busy week I just had.

Monday and Tuesday were relatively low-key. I did my normal weekly chores like laundry and paying the church's bills.

On Wednesday I chauffeured my father to and from his colonoscopy. That evening I had a three-hour meeting at church.

I had a babysitting gig on Thursday! Our pastor's wife brought their younger daughter to my house for about four hours. We had a delightful time.

Thursday night I attended the first week's session of a ladies' Bible Study at the parsonage. (The study is based on Ann Voskamp's book "One Thousand Gifts.")

Yesterday (Friday) I registered Lew's vehicle and his motorcycle. I visited him at work over the lunch hour to switch vehicles with him... and to eat my lunch! Then I went to my friend Carole's for the afternoon to help with her blog. Last night I hung out with the Batgirls.

Today has been somewhat crazy: breakfast, Lew's haircut, visit Eli (and his parents), visit Verlie... and that was just the morning! I had a women's event at church this afternoon.

So that was my week.

I am now quite tired because I am really a social caterpillar.

No comments: