Friday, March 22, 2013

Dr. EasyOnTheEyes

One of my BFF's had outpatient surgery today. It was my pleasure (and privilege) to provide her transportation and moral support.

For those of you that are interested in such things, her procedure was a bilateral inferior turbinate reduction.

I was able to be with her right up until they took her to the operating room. Then I ate lunch in the surgery center's little cafeteria and read on my Kindle until I could rejoin her in recovery.

The young, handsome, good-looking surgeon said that the procedure went great. I'm sure that was because of his skill and expertise, and not just because he's a hottie.

My friend has a follow-up appointment with the surgeon in a couple weeks. I don't think she'll need me to drive her that day, but maybe I should volunteer anyway. Someone else should probably hear what the doctor tells her. I'd be happy to help. I really wouldn't mind.... Not at all. (LOL!)

No comments: