Saturday, April 1, 2023

Happy April!

Last night I was paying great attention to the weather in Illinois. Tornado warnings! Kim and Kaelen were keeping us updated via text message. We are all thankful that our Illinois family got through the storms okay. (Apparently they are expecting more bad weather mid-week. Ugh!)

Speaking of the weather, I have stored my winter boots until next season. Now that it is April 1st, I am counting on NO MORE SNOW. 

This is Final Four weekend for the NCAA basketball tournaments. I stayed up late last night to watch the women's semi-final games. I must say that the women are as fun to watch as the men are. They are SO good!

This is also Palm Sunday weekend. If our church hands out palms tomorrow, I will bring mine to Mom when I visit her in the afternoon.

I just thought, "April 1st! That's right, it's April Fool's Day!" I'm not really much for April Fool's jokes, so I hope your day has been kind and joke-free!

No comments: