Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Dad 665: Heartening News

(Many thanks to my Dad for keeping the blog going. He writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another nice day in the Northeast. Temps close to 70°. However, there is still a wind that makes it cool outside. Please turn the outside fans off. Thanks!
 
Tracy is working part of a third day this week. There is work to complete by next week in order to close the quarter that ended March 31st. I have no idea what needs to be done. Hopefully Tracy and her colleagues know what needs to be done!
 
Both Tracy and I will visit Mary Lou Lou for five days in a row, starting today. We will follow our regular plan for visiting her (Tracy first, followed by me). Tracy doesn't visit on Mondays and Tuesdays, but I visit all seven days of the week.
 
I received some good news today. I wore a heart monitor for one day, and my report was very good. I have AFib but my heart did not have too many extra beats. I was told the news was good. We'll see!
 
Done for today!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: