Thursday, April 27, 2023

Homeschool Art & Science Fair 2023

Lew and I felt up to venturing out of the house this evening since we had a very important event to attend... the Homeschool Art & Science Fair! Both Eli and Adam had science and art exhibits.

Eli's science project was on the brain. Lew and I enjoyed identifying which parts or our brains were most dominant or in need of help! 😁

Adam's project involved looking at slides through a microscope. I'm not sure I got the full experience since my glasses were in the way. He had several slides. The two I remember the most are apple and spit!

There were 9 other exhibitors, for a grand total of 11.  Last year (the first annual) there were five exhibitors, so the idea is catching on. I am looking forward to next year's fair already.

P.S. Did you know that dogs have dichromatic vision?

No comments: