Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Dad 664: A Lunch Visitor

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A non-sunny day in the Northeast with weather reports that will bring sleet and freezing rain this afternoon. However, we should not get freezing rain on the coast. We'll see!
 
I'm glad I waited until now to write this blog post. I was eating my ham sandwich this noon and looked outside and saw a truck in the driveway. It belonged to Matt. He was in the area for the phone company and was able to come to eat with Lew and Tracy. This is two days in a row for Matt to show up for lunch.
 
I'm now getting ready to go and see Mary Lou. Today Tracy will visit her before I do as Tracy is done work for this week. She appears to welcome her two-day work week. It seems like a great system.
 
Well, I will stop writing for the day. So....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: