Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Dad 663: Two Old People

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another sunny spring day but temps only around the mid 40s. We are gradually marching towards summer. Please warm up!
 
It certainly is nice to be back to my pre-hospital schedule. I have been back to visiting Mary Lou on a daily basis for the past week. I am Tracy's relief on five days of the week now that she is working a two-day per week schedule. Tracy seems to like the two-day work week and enjoys the work that she is doing. Planned work that she fully likes (I think).
 
Mary Lou is carrying on her stay at the nursing home. She remains about the same as she has been for the past few months. She and I spend our time in the afternoons acting like two old people. Then I realize that is what we are. All in all we are enjoying each other's company and spending time with each other. In fact I'm getting ready to go to the nursing home shortly for the remainder of my day. So I'll talk to you next week.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: