Saturday, March 25, 2023

Remote, Remote, Where Art Thou?

My mother's TV remote control has been missing for a few days. This is the third time this has happened. The first two times the remote was found eventually, although the first one took months!

We have a backup remote control in a drawer in her room, all programmed for the TV and ready to go. I have a taped note with her name on the back of the backup remote, along with the message, "This is NOT the missing Panasonic remote." I want the staff to keep an eye out for the "real" one. Possible locations are the laundry room and the kitchen.

Dad and I decided we should probably have a backup for the backup, just in case. I got one today and programmed it for the TV.... And I put a taped note on the back, of course.

Here's hoping the Panasonic remote surfaces soon!

No comments: