Monday, February 14, 2022

The Day After the Super Bowl

Happy Valentine's Day!

As everyone in the country knows, the Super Bowl was yesterday. I watched the entire game but skipped the half-time show.  My post-game commentary: COOPER KUPP!

Last week we got zero mail delivered Monday through Thursday. Then finally on Friday we got stacks of it. Same for today. Today's mail was delivered after 9:00PM. What is going on, USPS?

Mom and I continue to play the "pop the bubble" game every day. We play several games. She is the reigning champion two days in a row now. Prior to that, we were co-champions. She usually beats me!

I watched a little bit of Hannity tonight with Dad. There is a lot going on in our country. The emperor has no clothes. Time to wake up!

Two weeks left in February.  😊

No comments: