Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday Roundup

We did get lots of snow on Friday. The plow guy came and the sun came out on Saturday, and our driveway subsequently was clean! Apparently we are getting some snow showers tonight, but not a lot of accumulation is expected.

Saturday night Lew and I went out to dinner with the Batgirls and spouses. When we got home we watched some of the Maine high school basketball tournament games with Dad. It's nice that so much is streamed online. The state championships are this coming weekend and those games are going to be on public television.

Yesterday I finished another jigsaw puzzle. (Photo at end of post.) The puzzle was Debbie's and she gave it to me after she completed it.  Only 500 pieces, so it went quickly.  After I took the photo I broke  up the puzzle and brought it to Mom's nursing home. They are always happy to get more activities for the residents.

I had a nice visit with Mom today. She got her nails done! I took a picture. It was her idea to make a claw! 😍


Sweet Shoppe (by MasterPieces Inc.)

No comments: