Tuesday, November 23, 2021

C is for Cords

I wanted to post something today, but nothing was jumping out at me. Then I remembered my Alphabet "Soup-er" Idea that I started over two years ago. At the rate I am going I will get to letter Z in the calendar year 2044. 😁

C is for Cords

If I had typed "Chords" instead of "Cords" then I could write about music. (I do love good vocal harmonies!) But "Cords" it is.

Cords have taken control of many a household due to the plethora of appliances, devices, and the like. My bedside alone is an overwhelming example of this....

I have five charging cords by my bedside. They are for my iPhone, old iPad, Amazon Tap, Kindle Voyage, and Amazon Fire tablet. 

My clock/radio and my white noise machine (which I can't sleep without) are also by my bedside. Both have electrical cords.

Our sleep number bed pump, heated mattress pad, and bedside lamps are also plugged in by my side of the bed.

These cords are somewhat neatly arranged. It took me years to come up with a good way to organize them, ha ha!

No comments: