Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Dad 593: More Active

(Yesterday there was a musician at the nursing home; Mom and I stayed for the whole performance! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another fall day with not-a-bright-sunny sky. We definitely are now closing in on the worst months of the year (December, January, February), unless you like winter and snow.
 
This will be my 84th winter and I can honestly say I have not enjoyed any one of them. We already have snow up in the mountains and temperatures are such that one Vermont ski hill is now open. Good luck and hope you all enjoy the winter games. Oh yes!
 
Tracy and I are still visiting daily with Mary Lou. She is getting more interested in some of the games and activities/meetings with other residents. Tracy has been visiting these groups with Mary Lou. If I get there while the activity is still going on, I get involved and Tracy can leave as I take over. Two nights a week I leave early to have dinner with Glen/Deb (Monday) and Lew/Tracy (Thursday). All other days I stay until Mary Lou gets her supper. When she is eating I go home. With the time change it is quite dark when I get home.
 
Done for today! Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: