Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Dad 594: A Toothy Decision

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! The outside temperatures are cooling down and it gives us an idea what is coming soon. I don't like what I know to be true. However, I have no control of what lies ahead. I wish I could control the weather. It is above my pay grade!
 
I just returned from my six-month appointment at my dentist for cleaning. I have another cleaning scheduled for next May. I also have an appointment in January for redoing a crown on a tooth. I am thinking of just getting the tooth pulled. We'll see what happens.
 
I am writing this post prior to going up to see Mary Lou. Tracy is visiting her now, and I'll be up there in an hour or so and stay for her dinner. I try to get her to eat more than she wants to. (I don't have great results.) Mary Lou is doing well with her puzzles and we watch a little television every afternoon. I enjoy my daily visits and she is becoming more social again.
 
Tune in for more updates next week.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: