Monday, April 5, 2021

Dose #1

After work today I went to the vaccination clinic at Scarborough Downs to get my first shot (Pfizer). It was quite the set up — very well organized. I go back for my booster in three weeks.

Debbie, Glen, and Josh had a visit with Mom today. From what I hear, she was glad to see Debbie and Glen, but REALLY excited to see Josh. Hugs all around.😀

I am very happy about being able to post on the blog tonight. We lost cable/internet around 6PM, and we heard it was a widespread outage (perhaps nationwide) for Spectrum customers. They were estimating 10PM for service restoration, but we got it back shortly after 7:30PM. Lew and I chatted about how much we now depend on this technology. I was all set to spend the evening reading (and I will still do some of that), but it will be nice to be able to have the NCAA championship basketball game on, too.

Last night we watched the women's basketball championship. It was an exciting game and came down to the very final seconds. I wasn't really rooting for one team over the other, but I felt bad that one of them had to lose.... That's sports!

No comments: