Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Dad 563: Need More Visits!

(I am looking forward to Saturday! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! It is just after lunchtime and the temperature is 59°. There are possible severe thunder showers moving up the East Coast. Don't know if we'll get them or not.
 
I am now preparing for an afternoon visit with Mary Lou. Deb is going to pick me up at 3:30 PM for a 3:45 PM visit. Looking forward to it. I will finish this post upon my return home after our visit.
 
{ Interlude }
 
Well, I am back from our visit. When Deb picked me up it started to rain with thunder. We got very wet getting into the building. The rain stopped as we visited and the sun was out when we returned home.
 
The visit was enjoyed by all. Deb had her phone and Kim, Kaelen, and Cocoa said "Hi" to Mary Lou on a video chat. They had a conversation that was enjoyed by all.
 
Now I'm glad to announce that Tracy and I will be visiting Mary Lou at 1:00 PM on Saturday. But we should be allowed to visit every day in the patient's room by now, so let's get back to normal!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: