Thursday, April 15, 2021

Dad 562: More Visits

(A Thursday post by Dad. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Fair day today but the temp is not ready for T-shirts. Still only 50° and it seems cooler. Nicer spring weather will be here soon and we must remember it is only mid-April.
 
Yesterday I saw Mary Lou with Deb. We got our hugs and Deb got Kim on the phone so Mary Lou saw Kim from Illinois. A good time was had by all. Then I went home and forgot to write my blog post. Tracy was home late from work, so we decided to do the post today.
 
I just got back from seeing Mary Lou today (a window visit). Lew drives me around now and will do so until I get my surgery boot off. The surgery boot is on my right foot, and as soon as my toe is fully healed I will put my shoe back on. Then Lew will be over his chauffeur duties.
 
Must start getting ready for our Memorial Day weekend yard sale. It will be here before we know it. Time will go by quickly... very quickly!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: