Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Dad 561: Finally!

(Dad writes today. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another cloudy spring day in the Northeast. It is fairly warm without the sun (54°). Still waiting for temperatures in the 70s. Time to get out in the yard!
 
Well, Tracy and I saw Mary Lou last Saturday. It was a meeting in which we were allowed to actually have contact with her. I hugged my wife of 60 years for the first time in over one year. Tracy also hugged her mom. We enjoyed this meeting. I have another meeting with her this coming Saturday and I will get to hug her again. It will be a great Saturday. We will be glad when we are finally allowed to visit in her room and sit with her in the afternoons.
 
Debbie, Glen, and Josh visited Mary Lou on Monday. They had pictures taken with her. Mary Lou even showed her teeth in her photo with her grandson.
 
I completed my vaccination for COVID-19. Had the second shot last Tuesday. Tracy received her first shot and will get her second shot in a couple weeks.
 
Zack got in the Maine football game last Saturday. He played two plays. Nothing happened on the first play. On the second play, Zack blocked his opponent and his team scored! Great job, Zack! (His team lost the game, however.)
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: