Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Dad 564: An Unexpected Visit

(A special Tuesday edition of Derf! Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another fairly good spring-ish day here in the Northeast. We'll take many more before summer gets here. We hope!
 
Just got a call from the nursing home. Was asked if I wanted a visit with Mary Lou for this afternoon. I already have two face-to-face visits scheduled for the week. Maybe the visit schedule is getting a little more relaxed. So this afternoon I'll be meeting with Spouse at 3:00 PM for 1/2 hour. Still waiting to be able to visit her in her room. Should already be able to do that. Get Real!
 
Must pause now and continue after I've met with Mary Lou.
 
{ Interlude. }
 
I am back from my visit.
 
Face-to-face visit for about 25 minutes and Mary Lou was tired. She went back to her room after a nice visit. We talked about a lot of things regarding her dementia and not remembering much. It will be so much easier when we have complete visitation in her room. We will be able to help her with some problems she's having (such as keeping her phone charged). Looking forward to that.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: