Saturday, January 9, 2021

I'm Still Here

My blogging efforts have not gotten off to a good start this year. Good reason, though....

This past Monday, January 4, 2021, we went "live" with a new ERP at work.

ERP? I had to look it up, too. Enterprise resource planning... in general, an integrated system for for all your business processes. For example: purchasing, receiving, manufacturing, accounting, etc. all rolled into one software package.

We did have some training on the new system, but there's still a huge learning curve for many of us. We'll be okay, though. (Eventually...!)

I took the photo below yesterday morning and I just printed it. When I get to work on Monday, I will place this photo on top of the checks (which are locked in my desk). I learned the hard way that it is best to put the blank checks into the printer correctly before printing them! Voiding checks in the new ERP is not a piece of cake.

😕

No comments: