Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Dad 548: Nothing to See Here!

(I've been working late all week, so I'm glad that Dad wrote a post today. Thanks for keeping the blog going, Derf! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! The day has not been the sunniest that we would like, but the sun did come out for a short period of time. Very much appreciated.
 
Been watching Washington D.C. pretty much all day on the TV news shows. Sad that a group overran the Capitol Building. A lot of what has gone on in Washington for the last few weeks seems to be strange. I'm with Sergeant Schultz: I see nothing; I know nothing. My comment to you is, "Believe nothing what you hear and nothing what you see!" Our leaders are about as believable as a used-car salesman.
 
Daughter Deb was here today to deliver some gifts from Illinois. While here she was very happy to show us her new car. No longer drives the van. A brand new Subaru Forrester! Real nice!
 
Enough writing for today. So....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: