Sunday, January 31, 2021

I'm Still Here: Part IV

The good news:  I think I finally have fully recovered from my minor concussion.

The bad news:  I am approximately 3,650 days behind at work.... That is a bit of an exaggeration, but it feels like the truth. It really could take me a full 10 years to catch up! Everyone else is feeling the same way, though, so at least I'm not alone. This week we are supposed to get some snow. I'm going to bring my work laptop home every night, just in case.

In other news, Lew and I are going to declutter. I think we just did that a couple years ago, so either we didn't do a very good job then or we have "RE-cluttered." Probably a little bit of both.

January is now over and I haven't added anything to my "2021 Reading List" page yet. But I have finished one book, so I'll try to update the page soon. I also have four other books going; it takes a while to finish a book when reading so many simultaneously! And my "Want to Read" list continues to grow and grow and grow.... 📚

Here's to getting February off to a good start tomorrow!

No comments: