Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Dad 551: Vaccine Update

(Dad writes today. At the top of his paper he wrote, "Tried to keep it short." He did well!~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another wintry day. Some snow last night with more to come tonight. Last night we received about one inch. Possibly up to two inches tonight. Spent the day in flurries.
 
Mary Lou had no problems with her first vaccination. She will receive her next one on February 9th. Now I'm trying to line up my own shots. As soon as I get the say-so, I'll get mine. Maybe some day in the next few months we will be visiting Mary Lou in a room where we will be together. She has been out of her home for almost one year. Not the way I had planned for the end of our lives. Things will improve, I hope!
 
Nothing more to say today. Must get ready to visit Mary Lou for her "good night" visit. So....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: