Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Dad 550: A Short Post

 (Thank you to my father for his brief writing today. Enjoy his post... except for the part about me. Don't enjoy that. ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Another cloudy day with temps in the 30s. Hope the sun is still up there!

Tracy had a slip on the ground and banged her head on the car door Saturday. Stayed home from work on Monday. On Tuesday went to the doctor, who told her to rest and stay home today. She asked me to make my post short today, so I will.

Mary Lou had her first vaccine yesterday. In three weeks she'll have her last one. No problem with the vaccine.

One more happening.... Kim got a call from her mom this morning at 3:19am! Talked for 20 minutes. I got a call from Mary Lou one morning at 4:20am.

That's it for today.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: