Thursday, February 6, 2020

Hobby, Class, Focus... Meow!

After wasting 30 minutes just now by playing Meow Match on my phone, I've come to the conclusion that I need to take on a new hobby, take a class, or just focus better on everything that's already on my plate.

Hobby. Lew and I just watched the first episode of Lego Masters; I would absolutely love to be able to create amazing things like the contestants did! (Another hobby idea is to make pop-up books and cards.)

Class. I recently saw an advertisement for an online Greek class. It would be a lot of work and quite possibly a lot of money if I wasn't diligent. (You pay a monthly fee until you complete the course.)

Focus. The following list is definitely not in order of importance: I have to prepare income taxes, get back into an exercise routine, go to work during the week, attend church and my new women's Bible study group, spend time with my husband and parents, cuddle with my kitties, tackle my reading pile, post more often on this blog, etc., etc., etc.

But maybe I can still play Meow Match every now and then. 😻

No comments: