Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Dad 501: Super Wins

(Acquitted on both articles! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Storm coming tomorrow through Friday. Today, however, is another delightful day. Temps around 40°.
 
Well, I believe most of you that read this occasionally would guess that I am a redneck. So I wait here now to hear the voting on the impeachment of President Trump. It is a foregone conclusion that the vote will be to acquit. Now that Romney has said he will vote with the Democrats on one article, my prediction is the vote will be 52-48 at a minimum. So life goes on. I should add that I have a MAGA hat but haven't worn it out in public yet. At 81, I don't want to get beat up by some thugs.
 
I must admit that I enjoyed the Super Bowl and the Kansas City win. I wanted the coach, Andy Reid, to get the Super Bowl win on his resume. Hope Jimmy Garoppolo will get a win in the game in the future. He will be able to add another ring to the two that Brady won for him while he rested on the bench.
 
Done for today.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: